Monday, March 08, 2010

Vulnerability

Do you ever feel vulnerable? The conference that I went to in Atlanta I found this quote and I really liked it:

"Vulnerability is often seen as a weakness; it's actually a sign of strength. People who are genuinely open and transparent prove that they have the confidence and self-esteem to allow others to see them as they really are, warts and all. There is something undeniably magnetic about people who can do that".
I have lately felt like I am in a vulnerable state with different aspects of my life. I have been deep in prayer about a lot of things. When the time is right I will share. For now, just keep me in your prayers! Tony and I are doing lots of praying about the future. Will you pray with us and for us?! And PS, for those who may be wondering, don't worry we are all doing fine. Just got some things deep on my mind and in my heart!

1 comments:

ccarring said...

Absolutely. You and your family (and my other children and their families too) are in my prayers every single day that the Holy Spirit will help guide your thoughts, your words, your actions. And that our Lord will watch over and protect you.

Vulnerability does open you up, but hopefully makes you stronger. And I think when other so cruelly make negative comments that perhaps they are a tad jealous.

Include your children in prayer with you. God always hears the children. Keep praying individually, as a couple, as a family. Ask the Blessed Mother Mary to intervene on your behalf.

Love & prayers for always and in all ways
mom