Friday, March 05, 2010

Harder Than I Thought

So finding the time to blog EVERYDAY has proved to be more of a task than I anticipated. I would say that I am doing pretty darn good though! You can comment and let me know what my grade is so far!!!

We were able to spend the ENTIRE afternoon outside yesterday. It was great and the girls; except for Ella; slept great! Had to wake Liv to get her ready to leave for daycare this morning! That doesn't happen all that often! I tried to snap lots of pictures. I will save them for my Sunday post because they are still on my computer! Tonight we took in a free Veggie Tales movie at the girls preschool and Addison won a free copy of the movie; "mom, I am so excited. I have never won anything in my whole life"!!!! And of course Liv, "but mommy, I didn't get anything like a movie"...mommy politely says, "we can't all win something. Maybe next time you will win Liv". Poor Liv, she just wants to be just like Addison and sometimes she just wants to be like Ella. It's tough being a middle kid! (Insert snide comment from my siblings) (And by the way; 2 different days in these pictures, same outfit. It is her FAVORITE: it is Hannah Montana and it is purple. If it's purple she'll wear it, if it's not, she'll throw a fit!)






Check out the video of Olivia trying to get some attention around here:


3 comments:

Jenny and Kevin said...

ADORABLE!!!! I was going to give you a B+, but the super cute video of the girls just took you up to an A! Livi has got some groove on!

mamo said...

Mamo says: Maybe Livi will win a prize at the peep show!

Eric Allgood said...

Does this make up for every tantrum? Too cute for their own good!