Friday, February 19, 2010

That One Nice Day

So today, it is cold, snowy and slick outside! I have fallen walking across campus twice now. I am okay; in case you wondering!! :) But yesterday, it was WONDERFUL!!! Remember I told you the girls got to play outside for a little bit? They took to riding bikes in the garage, spraying the snow that was still sticking around. Chalking it up and having a grand time exerting energy. (And in case you read my post from yesterday, they slept in until 6:07am!!! I walked in the door from teaching my class at 6:17am, and all 3 were just walking out of the bedroom and into the kitchen!!)

Never mind the mess, look at the cutie!!!

Liv enjoyed spraying the snow and just running around!


Addison was anxious to get back on her bike; goal this spring: get those training wheels off!

1 comments:

ccarring said...

I'm glad you are okay and didn't get hurt when you fell, that would mean workman's comp.....

Glad to see Addiosn wearing her boots, Olivia needs boots too and not just her crocs while playing outside in the snow and cold....

I'm sure the fresh air helped to tire them out and sleep better las night. Perhaps a bit of fresh air every day.

I'm impressed with the blogging for 3 days straight