Saturday, January 03, 2009

Comparisons...

As we start a new year, I always start the year with some great resolutions. This year, I hope to stick to ALL of them...#1 being, try not to be pregnant this year!! Ha ha - seriously though, I have been pregnant during some time of every year since 2003!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, it got me to thinking about how much our lives have changed since the girls and how awesome each and everyone of them is. I started looking back through some old pictures and wanted to share baby pictures of all the girls at almost 5 months of age...that is how old Ella is now. See if you can figure out who is who....

#1


#2

#3



6 comments:

Jenny and Kevin said...

Olivia, Ella, Addison!! Right?

Cassie and Lou said...

I have to agree with Jenny...Livi, Ella, Addison

Eric Allgood said...

come on, make it a challenge...

Liv, Ella, Addison

Kerry said...

alright...you are all correct...next i will make it a challenge, i will give them to you at different ages and see how well you do then!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kerry!

I just got your christmas card and can't believe you have three girls! They really are beautiful!! You have your hands full!!

I would love to hear from you. Give me a call sometime . . . when you have a minute (not sure when that is) but I am always up late and would love to hear from you. Home: 932-0939 or cell 871-7429. Or you can try me at work 595-1313. I am going to keep catching up with your posts, you should check out Rebecca's blog: babygreenbean.blogspot.com, she has two little guys now and I wouldn't be surprised if a third comes around soon. So good to hear from you, call sometime, our lives are quite similar!! Love and God Bless,
Ang

Sarah said...

Look at those fat little legs Olivia has on her!!! So funny as I had fat little legs and my sons were HUGE at 5 months of age (he was HUGE at 5 months of age all over)!

Sarah (Wilke) Cannon
davidcannonandfamily.blogspot.com