Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Parties

The girls have had a few chances already to wear their costumes. We had much debating about what to be this year. I had planned for Olivia to be a clown, and Addison to be Sharpay from High School Musical. We had the outfits, and I did not want to buy anything else. Pulled out the clown outfit, Addison wanted to try it on because I told her she had worn it one year for Halloween. It fit great and she decided that was what she wanted to be. It wasn't worth arguing about because Olivia didn't know the difference. So Liv gets to be a cheerleader. Of course Addison still tells me she wants to be Sharpay until I tell her that Liv then gets to wear the clown outfit. She doesn't like that idea and sticks with the clown!
Addison got to go to a Halloween party at the Omaha Childrens Musuem. I think she had fun. She didn't want to be left alone and was terrified of the Haunted House they had that you just walked through in the dark. She was upset that there was no time for her to play in the museum. Oh well kid!! We also took the girls to the Boo at the Zoo in Omaha. The weather was AWFUL!!! Cold and windy. Hardly any of the animals were outside. The zoo is pretty big and I bet we weren't even there 2 hours. But a good excuse to wear the costume. Olivia made little effort to have any fun, as evident by the pictures!!

1 comments:

Cassie and Lou said...

It sure was cold Sunday for trick-or-treating at the zoo! But I think fun was had by all...all weekend!

Happy Halloween!!!