Monday, August 23, 2010

Preschool...Again!

Olivia goes to Preschool 3 days/week this year. She was VERY excited to go. Mom was just hoping there would be no tears from her this year. For those of you just joining us or have forgotten, we spent the first 1-2 months in tears EVERYDAY of school. No idea why!! Was stressful for mom!!

She told me this morning there would be no tears, and she was ready to go to school again. She does not really know anyone in her class, her BFF was in another class this year. Although right next to her. And they get to have snack together, so they will still see each other. Knowing that is probably the only thing that saved us from tears this morning!!


It was a hectic morning trying t get everyone ready and out the door by 7:45am to drop Addison off and then take Olivia to school. SIDE NOTE: I know this is about Olivia, but I have to mention, Addison walked into school all by herself today. I stayed in the car and dropped her off at the door - a big step for both mom and her!! Okay, side note over - tears welling in my eyes!!



All smiles right now and ready for a new year of preschool!



My 2 little school girls!!


Finding her cubby and putting away her backpack.


Time for mommy to leave...hold those tears in big girl, you can do it!!



Finally, gets to see her best friend Madeline!



I have her picked up and she had a GREAT day!! No tears and she even got to be the leader today! What a great way to start her year! Hoping everyday goes this well for her!

1 comments:

ccarring said...

WOW Olivia look at those big green Bright Eyes sparkle. I'm so excitied to hear all about your day. I know you will make lots of new friends too. I love you for always and all ways
Grammy