Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Addison

Happy 5th Birthday Addison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Has it really been 5 years??? (More now that I have slacked on my posts). Addison, you came into this world very slowly, and once you got here you sped up and have not stopped since. I love watching you interact with both Olivia and Ella. You are such an incredible big sister, so mature and so caring. I have to often remind myself that you are only 5, and I need to treat you like a 5 year old. Today, you are 5. Today you gain more responsibilities. Today you have chores. Today you are mommy's big helper. Today you are more mature than a 5 year old. Today you are wise beyond your years. Today you have learned to ride your bike. Today you are potty trained (thank goodness). Today you love to do gymnastics. Today you tell me you want to do soccer. Today you tell me not to "freak out". Today you make me laugh with the crazy things you say. Today you are still scared of going underwater. Today you love to sleep with Olivia in your bed. Today you find ways to not eat your dinner. Today you got a special treat from mommy and got a spa pedicure. Today you drive mommy and daddy crazy. Today mommy and daddy drive you crazy. Today you make me smile. Today you make my heart overflow with love. Today you love to snuggle with mommy in the morning. Today you make my heart ache because I am at work and not with you. Today you are my peanut. But yesterday you were this...

5 comments:

Cassie and Lou said...

That's so adorable! Nice summary Kerry...I love it!

Squirt...Happy Birthday. I'm really sorry Uncle Lou and I weren't able to be with you at your party. Maybe next year! We love you so much! More than you know. It's so hard to believe 5 years have passed...they've gone so quickly. Enjoy life and live it to its fullest. And remember, we are always here for you!
Love you, Aunt Bubba & Uncle Lou Cat!

ccarring said...

Very precious tribute to your first born Kerry !

My very precious Sunshine.... Whenever either one of us sees something "sunshine" or just the sun shining we seem to think of the other. You make my heart melt with your loving ways and my stomach hurt with laughter at the funny things you do. I hope I can always be a part of your life. Love you Sunshine for always and all ways ~ Grammy (aka Moon :-)

Jenny and Kevin said...

She sure is growing fast, is so mature, so grown up. I love getting to see her as often as we have living so far away, and seeing her change, she is and always has been an amazing little girl.....

Villanueva Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Villanueva Family said...

Kerry your daughter is beautiful and sounds like such a sweet young lady. Isn't motherhood one of the best gifts God has given you.

It sounds like you and Jen had a great time together too. It's nice that the cousins are so close.