Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Olivia!


Wow, time sure has flown since you were born! You came into this world with such a calm attitude and for the most part you have maintained that. You have grown into such a spunky little girl who has the MOST contagious laugh and giggle. You can always make me smile, even when I am trying so hard not to! You are going to keep me on my toes. You love to play with your sisters, sometimes a bit to hard. You have just recently started to want to sleep with Addison and you love to cheer for Ella. You are a wonderful big sister and a little sister! You will ALWAYS be my middle child, a bond that will connect us for forever. Ask your dad about middle kids some day when you are older. I love you so much and am so proud of all that you have become and am anxious to continue watching your grow and develop into a wonderful person. Happy 3rd Birthday Olivia Grace!

0 comments: