Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

I had a WONDERFUL Mothers Day this year just being with my family and continuing to thank God for the 3 little miracles He has placed into our lives! I look at each one of them daily and say a prayer of thanksgiving for them! We do not know what the future holds for us, only He does, and I am so glad that He has blessed Tony and I with such wonderful children when we truly thought we would not have any of our own!

This year for Mothers Day, I got to spend not quite an hour laying in bed, trying to fall back asleep, but anxious to get up and see my girls. I dozed and finally decided it was time to get up and enter the chaos. After breakfast, I got to take a nap for about 45 more minutes and then up and at em for church! There has been a carnival in Grand Island for about a week, and Addison has been asking about going for well over a year since the last time it was here and we told her she was to little. It was kind of a dreary day, but told Addison that if after naps it wasn't raining we would go to the carnival. Once Ella and Olivia were up from their naps, we did indeed go, even thought it was misting! Addison and Liv had so much fun! They each got to ride 3 rides! We were glad we took them!

A wonderful day to spend with my family!!

1 comments:

ccarring said...

Happy Mother's Day Kerry. Sure looks like the girls enjoyed the rides. Just waited until Kennywood in July :-)