Monday, March 16, 2009

We Miss You Daddy

Hi Daddy! We are being good girls and listening to mommy. We miss you lots and miss reading books with you and you putting us to bed at night time. Mommy doesn't do it like you do!!

Tony is out of town for 2 weeks for his new job. He has resigned from the college and is now working for Northwestern Mutal Financial Network...so if you need some life insurance or anything, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE call him!! This is a huge leap of faith! We need lots of prayers over the next several months as he learns the business and goes through the "learning period". At the end of the 75 day learning period, he sits down with the boss and discusses whether or not Tony has a future in the business!! He is in Des Moine, Iowa to start his learning. This is the longest he has ever been away from the girls and the longest I have been with the girls by myself. A test of wills if you ask me! Theirs and ours!! :) One night down, and we survived!!

Tony, the girls have asked about you almost EVERY minute, that is no exaggeration either. Liv misses you putting her bed and does not understand why you can't be here and I can't feed Ella while you are putting them to bed. I just don't do it like you do I guess. Bedtime takes a wee bit longer because I don't sit with them and make sure they are asleep, or fall asleep with them...I got Ella chomping at the bit to eat! Needless to say, we miss you very much!

I am having trouble loading the pictures...will try tomorrow! We love you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

AOE(&Mommy) -- I miss you, too. Thank you for being good girls while I am gone. I am learning a lot and can't wait to get hope and share it with other people. Mostly, so I can help families just like us to make sure they are safe if something bad happens.

I hope you keep missing me, but not too much. I'll see you on Friday and we'll have fun together, then.

Keep smiling and listening real good to mommy. I love you!! Give mommy kisses for me.

Love,

Daddy