Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Have I ever told anyone lately how AWESOME my husband is?! Well, he is the greatest, and I don't give him nearly enough credit for how awesome he really is! He surprised me this year with a wonderful weekend. He had both my mom and his mom in on the surprise and they were both able to help him to make it work. He told me to be ready at 2pm Saturday. I had no idea what I was doing. He was going to take Addison and Olivia to his mom's that morning and they would spend the night. My mom came in Saturday morning. He made the girls and I heart shaped waffles for breakfast. We gave the girls the little valentine's we had for them, Addison of course got a Taylor Swift CD, and Liv, well she is a puzzle fanatic, so we got her a big floor puzzle. We got the girls ready, Tony left with Ella in tow also. I was told to take my mom with me at 2pm...we went and had a spa manicure and went to lunch! It was wonderful. When we got home, Tony took me to a movie, out to dinner and then got us a room at the Hampton Inn for the night. Peace and Quiet!!! It was heavenly!!!! And we both slept awesome! Thanks Tony, I love you so much!! I am sure Jenny and Kristin are laughing and thinking that I got pretty lucky to marry such a romantic, because they always used to tell me that I had no romantic bones in my body!!


1 comments:

ccarring said...

I was happy to be a part of Tony's surprise. So glad the 8 inches of Omaha snow was cleared from I-80 so I could get out on Saturday a.m.

So I'm guessing the Kerry now likes the romance :-) Way to go Tony !!