Friday, February 08, 2008

Still no pictures...sorry, but a funny Addison story.

I must preface this with, so to all the men in Addison's life if she says anything to you about this. We did NOT teach her this. Follow along in the conversation we had on the way home from gymnastics on Thursday evening:

A: Mom, you know what boys have?

Me: (afraid to take this further) What do boys have Addison?

A: They have pee-pee's.

Me: Okay, but we shouldn't talk about that. It is something that is private.

A: I know. I used to call it a "wiggly thing". But now I will call it a pee-pee.

Me: (trying to contain my laughter - how do I tell her this is really not something we should talk about?) Okay.

A: Daddy has a pee-pee, and so does Kevin and Leo and Lou.

Me: (now laughing, knowing that if she says this to anyone, they are going to die; either of embarrasment or of laughter) Addison you are right, but we should only talk about this at home. We don't talk about this kind of thing with other people.

A: Okay mommy. Are we still going to see Londyn for her birthday?

And with that the conversation was over thank goodness.

Your laughter for the day!!! Sorry if this offended anyone, but I thought it was hilarious!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerry, Just what I needed to start my Friday out right. I love your stories. Last time I saw Addison she was barely talking... now look at her go! Glad to hear you got a good laugh in recently! Thanks for sharing. ~ Rachel

Jenny and Kevin said...

Too funny....If you guys have a boy, you may be talking much more about this! Have fun with that. But don't you think you should tell her what it's really called? Then she won't be scared of the word like I was. :)

The Chapmans said...

Kerry

I have now created a blog for our girls and realize just how cool it could be. So for what its worth I will read your's more often now. Very funny story about Addison.