Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The Many Styles of Addison

We decided this weekend, we were staying home and allowing the girls to rest and get all their germs out of their system so we were healthy for Christmas. We didn't do much. Layed around the house, played Legos, had tickle wars, took naps and Addison played dress-up with her own clothes. Addison frequently likes to play dress-up with her own clothes. I think secretly she wants to see how many outfits she put own, get dirty and leave laying on the floor for her mom to pick up and tell her to put her clothes away or in the hamper. So Sunday, I decided I wanted you all to see Addison play dress-up, so we took pictures of EVERY outfit she had on...brace yourself and then feel sorry for me, she laid on the floor pretending to help me put the clothes away.


Her 1st morning outfit (the pj's were different that night!)

Almost got away with this ALL day!

I said to smile

You have got to be kidding, it is 20 degrees outside - put something warm on.
And so she did. Slippers and all
Check out my sweats!
I got hot mom! I wanted to wear my "tappy shoes".
Please stoptaking pictures of me.
This is the last one! Notice the headband on my forehead. Sweats compelete with tap shoes.
Addison is defiently a ball of fire and always brings excitement to our "lazy" days!!

3 comments:

Cassie and Lou said...

HEHEHE....That's too funny! She is a cute ball of fire!

Love you guys!
Bubba

Jenny and Kevin said...

Definitely her mothers daughter.

Anonymous said...

These pictures leave me exhausted! Too much picking up!