Thursday, October 11, 2007

A LONG overdue Update

So it has been quite awhile since I posted, where has the time gone? I will try to do better. This post will be in 3 parts because we have so much to share with you all! First will be pictures from Addison's 1st day of preschool and then Kevin, Jenny and Leo's trek west to Idaho to their new home and fianlly our trek west to see Leo for his 1st birthday!! So get ready....

Addison was quite the cheeseball on her 1st day of school - she would not sit still for me to take any pictures. She has loved preschool and enjoys singing us new songs and having Jesus time with her baby dolls. She struggled with Jesus time in the beginning, not sure why, but she loves it now. Today, she was having a pajama party at school and thought it was so funny to wear her pj's to school.

Kevin, Jenny and Leo have moved to Pocatello, Idaho from South Carolina. I think they need to buy winter jackets still. There has already been 2 snowfalls! Much more snow than they have seen in the last 9 years living in South Carolina. Along their trip west was a stop in Grand Island for a few days of rest, relaxation, and chaos as we celebrated Addison and Olivia's birthdays with them. Leo decided that the trip the day before was way to long and he needed a good nap, so he slept through the party and woke up just in time for the start of the Husker game. It was fun to visit and see Leo again. We had not seen him since February. He was so big, and almost walking. Addison had a great time following him around, try to give him loves. He was a sport! Addison enjoys reading and having books read to her. Kevin always likes to take advantage of this and read to Addison when he sees her. He had a hard time keeping a straight face this time, as he thought we were all staring at him. He apparently gets the giggles when he is around me.

We even missed daddy's birthday in here, sorry Tony!! I did not forget about you!! We did not forget his actual birthday, just forgot to mention it on this blog! Happy Belated Birthday Daddy! We love you ! For his birthday, we went to York to visit his mom and dad. Tony was playing in a golf tournament, and I got to go with him. Very rarely do I get to go out to the golf course with him, so it was a nice treat. Although it was ab it chilly, actually it was freezing. I think Tony would have loved to have had Addison out there watching, but I do not think she would be able to keep quiet and last through all 18 holes. So Mamo watched the girls, and Addison and her made daddy a birthday cake for when the golfing was all done! The girls made daddy a picture frame for his office (actually just Addison made it, Olivia was sleeping!). He just needs to find "the perfect" picture to put into it!
So this blogger is giving me some trouble, so I think I will post this and then do our Idaho trip this afternoon. I promise I will get it done, I have the pictures with me! Enjoy reading about the last month!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss Olivia's food sharing and Addison's cool tricks. I miss them so much that I cried all day on Tuesday. Can't wait for next time!

Love,
Michael Leo

Cassie and Lou said...

Glad you all had a fun time. I cant' wait to hear about the trip West. Addison looked really cute on her first day of school. How fun! I wish I could go back to pre-school!!!

Love you all!
Cassie/Bubba