Friday, July 20, 2007

Swimming Time in York

Okay, so I am trying to have more posts this month since we have been
so busy with activities this month. We spent last weekend in York with Tony's family; including Tyler, Latisha and Londyn. The girls had a blast, although I think they wore thier grandma out! She was watching all 3 girls all day Sunday while the rest of us were at the golf course. Thank you Gail! I had a great time watching Tony and it was nice to just be out there with him and have some quiet time. You know I can't talk on the golf course!! I do not think I have watched Tony golf since June 2004!

Here are some pictures of Addison and Londyn swimming. Olivia was sleeping, and not a real big fan of the water. Addison was wnjoying jumping into the pool as Londyn wanted to fill up the cup and ump it out; over and over again!! They had a great time and really fed off each other. Latisha and I decided that they really need to get together more often and that they are pretty alike in a lot of ways. Addison has asked a few times since we came home when she going to see Londyn again! She just loves playing with everyone!!!





Here is a little video of the girls playing in the water, Addison jumping into the pool, and being her ornery self!!


2 comments:

Cassie and Lou said...

Oh I love reading about the girls. Looks like Addison had fun playing in the pool.

I had a great weekend with you guys this weekend. Thanks for coming to Omaha. I hope you all had fun at the Children's Museum.

Talk to you soon! Love you all!
Cassie

Jenny and Kevin said...

Where's your update??????